Leadership and Management Training Programmes
Give your leadership team the skills to create a happy, engaged workplace.
Through our programmes, your leaders will gain valuable insights into their own strengths. They will learn how to get the most out of their people to create high-performing teams. They will learn the principles to create a work culture based on trust and autonomy. Simply put, they will learn how to create an organisation that people want to work for — whether they are a junior manager or a director.
Below you can find all of our 'off-the-shelf' Leadership programmes. Each one can be tailored to your requirements for private group sessions, and we also offer our most popular as public workshops in the classroom or as Live Online Learning via Zoom.
The Happy Workplace Leadership Programme
- Based on the core principles of The Happy Manifesto — Learn how to create a culture of empowerment and freedom.
- Gain personal insights — Find out what your strengths and your individual communication styles are. Plus, receive anonymous feedback from your team about your leadership style.
- Learn with your peers — Programmes available for direct-line management, senior leaders and CEOs.
- Embed your learning with our online portal — Gain access to homework, videos and information between each session.
- Receive the exclusive Happy Planner and Learning Journal — Track your progress, celebrate achievements and reflect on your leadership goals.
- Receive support after your programme — we offer 1-to-1 Executive Coaching as well as Psychometric Testing and Hogan Assessments to support your personal development.
- Not ready to book one of our longer programmes? Road test Happy with our free 90-minute taster.
If you are a CEO, get in touch to find out how we can help you to develop your leadership skills.
The happy Manifesto
"People work best when they feel good about themselves"
Happy's vision is outlined by Henry Stewart in his book, The Happy Manifesto. It outlines our 10 principles to create a happy, empowered workplace.
Lynda Marshall6 days ago
Really informative and easy to follow instructions.
Philip Abraham7 days ago
The exercises were really well designed and interesting. I learnt a lot, and am looking forward to part 2.
Hannah Wilson15 days ago
I really enjoyed the training.
Trusted Customer18 days ago
Clear and concise training
Esther Dibiaocha22 days ago
Very good and educative. Quite interactive with so much to learn in a day.
Trusted Customer22 days ago
Sometimes I felt it was going too fast. Otherwise excellent training. I would definitely recommend Happy
Claire22 days ago
Excellent course, good balance of participation - would highly recommend
Anna Whitton26 days ago
Well organised, effective training offer delivered in a good environment. We are already using the tools that we learnt
Ketsela Betru26 days ago
I took two online trainings : Stress Management for Managers and Resilience and Wellbeing at work by your organization. The trainings were lead by Mr Paul. In both cases,...
Trusted Customer26 days ago
We were told that we could ask questions after the training. I did ask a question, but I didn't hear back. Now that it's taking so long to reply, I fear that I am forgett...
Trusted Customer26 days ago
I was kept engaged through out and there was lots of opportunity to ask questions and practice what I was learning. I feel more confident now.
Cheryl Browne28 days ago
Everything from the welcome, the venue and the course delivery was of an excellent quality.