Level 3 Development Programme for First-Time Managers
Happy has developed a Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship scheme with a difference. Our programme has been designed for new and junior managers to learn how to create teams based on trust and empowerment. It is based around the principles of The Happy Manifesto.
The whole programme can be funded through the government's Apprenticeship Levy or co-investment schemes.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for those in first line management roles with responsibility for managing operations, projects, or a team. It is the perfect programme for newly appointed managers, or experienced managers looking for formal training and support in their role. It is also suitable for supervisors and team leaders.
Give your new or junior managers the support they need to succeed
- Government-funded — Available through the Apprenticeship Levy, or through the co-investment scheme for smaller organisations.
- High quality training — Happy won Silver in the 2022 Learning Provider of the Year and Silver in the 2020 Apprenticeship Programme of the Year in the Learning Awards, as well as scoring 4.6 out of 5 on Feefo (based on real learner feedback).
- Low cost — The full cost of the programme with 14 monthly classroom sessions is £4,500 per person. Non-Levy payers are 95% funded through the government's co-investment scheme so the whole programme is just £225 (plus a £60 registration fee with the Institute of Leadership).
- Learn Happy management principles — Create a high-trust, high performing workplace with managers that coach their staff to do their best.
- Network with other new managers — Meet and network with your fellow apprentices, with the opportunity to share ideas, celebrate achievements and give and offer support to others.
- Existing staff can enrol too — Not just for young people. The programme is open to existing staff of any age.
- Receive a recognised qualification — The final qualification is the Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Trailblazer Apprenticeship. You will also receive a Level 3 Diploma for Managers from the Institute of Leadership.
Our Next Available Dates
Our next public programme will begin in March 2024, with workshops being held remotely through Zoom. This is your induction, where you and your line manager will meet your facilitator and other learners, with workshops beginning one month later. Contact us to find out more and for dates of all of the online sessions.
If you would like a private group programme for your organisation, please get in touch with our team to discuss the available options, pricing and availability. These can be held anywhere in the UK, at Happy or at your workplace, or online.
Not what you're looking for?
Looking to develop your more experienced managers? We also offer a Level 5 Development Programme for established managers and department managers, and a Level 7 Senior Leaders Programme (the equivalent of a 'Happy MBA').
Looking for training over a shorter period? This programme is an extension of our four-day Happy Workplace Leadership Programme. This programme takes place over four days across six months. However, this programme cannot be funded under the Apprenticeship Levy. Learn more