Level 3 Development Programme for First-Time Managers
Happy has developed a Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Trailblazer Apprenticeship scheme with a difference. Our programme has been designed for new and junior managers to learn how to create teams based on trust and empowerment. It is based around the principles of the Happy Manifesto and our flagship Happy Workplace Leadership Programme.
The whole programme is available at little or no additional cost, funded through the government's Apprenticeship Levy or co-investment schemes.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for those aspiring to manage or who have just started to manage a team and want some more formal training and support. It is also suitable for supervisors and team leaders.
Give your new or junior managers the support they need to succeed
- Government-funded — Available at little or no additional cost to your organisation through the Apprenticeship Levy, or through the co-investment scheme for smaller organisations.
- High quality training at a low cost — The full cost of the programme with 12 monthly classroom sessions is £4,500 per person. Non-Levy payers are 95% funded through the government's co-investment scheme so the whole programme is just £225 (plus a £180 ILM registration fee).
- Learn Happy management principles — Create a high-trust, high performing workplace with managers that coach their staff to do their best.
- Network with other new managers — Meet other Apprentices through our online support group. This is a confidential space to share ideas, celebrate achievements and give and offer support to others.
- Existing staff can enrol too — Not just for young people. The programme is open to existing staff of any age.
- Receive a recognised qualification — The final qualification is the Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Trailblazer Apprenticeship. You will also receive a Level 3 Diploma for Managers from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Our Next Available Dates
We will be hosting another public group based at Happy's HQ in London in 2020. Please get in touch to find out more and to be added to the waiting list!
If you would like a private group programme for your organisation, please get in touch with our team to discuss the available options, pricing and availability. These can be held anywhere in the UK, at Happy or at your workplace.
Not what you're looking for?
Looking to develop your more experienced managers? We also offer a Level 5 Development Programme for established managers and department managers.
Looking for training over a shorter period? This programme is an extension of our four-day Happy Workplace Leadership Programme. This programme takes place over four days across six months. However, this programme cannot be funded under the Apprenticeship Levy. Learn more