IT Training Courses
Whether you would prefer to learn in the classroom or through Live Online learning, we can help. Classroom sessions can be held at either Happy's HQ in London or a venue of your choice.
Whichever format you choose, our learning is always practical, interactive and fun. You will get hands-on and will use the software straight away. We make sure that you are kept engaged throughout your session with activities, interaction and discussion.
See below for details of our available 'off-the-shelf' IT courses. Each one can be tailored to your requirements for private group sessions, and we also offer our most popular as public courses in the classroom or as Live Online Learning.
Equip your people with the tools to transform the way they work
- Training your learners will love – we make learning about IT fun!
- Start using the software straight away – each session is interactive with questions, activities and exercises
- Receive one-to-one attention – small class sizes maximise learning potential and ensures a truly engaging and interactive experience
- Learn practical skills to apply straight away – each learner is asked to share their objectives, which your facilitator refers to throughout the day to ensure your needs are covered
- Classroom or live online learning available — both for public and private dates
- Two years of post-course support – learners can call or email our IT Helpline as often as they need for help on anything covered by their course
Have you considered?
Deaf at happy
All of our Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word courses can be taught in BSL by our Deaf trainer for learners who use BSL or SSE as their language.
These can be taught as a private 1-to-1 coaching session or as a private group session if you have more than three Deaf people interested in training.
Contact us for more details and for availability.
The Happy Video Library
Would you and your team like to work faster and smarter in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word? We guarantee you will save at least 15 minutes a day when you subscribe to, and watch, our 2 minute videos.
Subscribe to our service and gain access to 170 videos. We offer discounts if you would like access for your whole organisation.