IT Classroom Courses and Training
When did your team last enjoy learning to use their IT software?
Our IT courses are fun, practical and learner-focused. You won’t sit and listen to a dull PowerPoint presentation – you will get hands-on with the software straight away. And our method really works – our learners save an average of half an hour each day by using the things they’ve learned on our courses.
The dates listed on each page are for our public programme held at Happy’s HQ in London. All courses can be booked as a private group for your organisation and can be tailored to your requirements if needed.
We have also recently created a public IT programme of Live Online Learning sessions — interactive 90-minute sessions that are delivered remotely by a trainer. All you need is a headset and a good internet connection to take part.
Equip your people with the tools to transform the way they work
- Training your learners will love – we make learning about IT fun!
- Start using the software straight away – each session is interactive with questions, activities and exercises
- Receive one-to-one attention – small class sizes maximise learning potential and ensures a truly engaging and interactive experience
- Learn practical skills to apply straight away – each learner is asked to share their objectives, which your facilitator refers to throughout the day to ensure your needs are covered
- Two years of post-course support – learners can call or email our IT Helpline as often as they need for help on anything covered by their course
Have you considered?
Deaf at happy
All of our Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word courses can be taught in BSL by our Deaf trainer for learners who use BSL or SSE as their language.
These can be taught as a private 1-to-1 coaching session or as a private group session if you have more than three Deaf people interested in training.
Contact us for more details and for availability.
The Happy Video Library
Would you and your team like to work faster and smarter in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word? We guarantee you will save at least 15 minutes a day when you subscribe to, and watch, our 2 minute videos.
Subscribe to our service and gain access to 170 videos. We offer discounts if you would like access for your whole organisation.