IT Courses and Training
Due to COVID-19, we have converted all of our IT programmes to be held online using GoToTraining. These sessions are live, with a real trainer and other learners — just like our classroom training. We are currently only offering our public programme online, with classroom sessions only available for private bookings.
Our learning is always practical, interactive and fun. You will get hands-on and will use the software straight away. We make sure that you are kept engaged throughout your session with activities, interaction and discussion.
Equip your people with the tools to transform the way they work
- Training your learners will love – we make learning about IT fun!
- Start using the software straight away – each session is interactive with questions, activities and exercises
- Receive one-to-one attention – small class sizes maximise learning potential and ensures a truly engaging and interactive experience
- Learn practical skills to apply straight away – each learner is asked to share their objectives, which your facilitator refers to throughout the day to ensure your needs are covered
- Two years of post-course support – learners can call or email our IT Helpline as often as they need for help on anything covered by their course
Have you considered?
Deaf at happy
All of our Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word courses can be taught in BSL by our Deaf trainer for learners who use BSL or SSE as their language.
These can be taught as a private 1-to-1 coaching session or as a private group session if you have more than three Deaf people interested in training.
Contact us for more details and for availability.
The Happy Video Library
Would you and your team like to work faster and smarter in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word? We guarantee you will save at least 15 minutes a day when you subscribe to, and watch, our 2 minute videos.
Subscribe to our service and gain access to 170 videos. We offer discounts if you would like access for your whole organisation.