Level 5 Development Programme for Experienced Managers
Happy has developed a Level 5 programme for experienced managers who want to become modern, empowering leaders. After completing the programme, you will understand when people work at their best and how to enable that. It is based around the principles of the Happy Manifesto and our flagship Happy Workplace Leadership Programme.
The whole programme is available at little or no additional cost, funded through the government's Apprenticeship Levy or co-investment schemes.
Our next public programme begins on 21st October 2020 — contact us for more information and to secure your place.
Who is this programme for?
This Level 5 programme has been developed for more experienced managers and heads of department who want to learn how to become empowering, modern leaders.
Develop a leadership team that inspires trust
- Government-funded — Available at little or no additional cost to your organisation through the Apprenticeship Levy, or through the co-investment scheme for smaller organisations.
- High quality training at a low cost — The full cost of the programme with 16 monthly classroom sessions is just £7,000 per person. Non-Levy payers are 95% funded through the government's co-investment scheme so the whole programme is just £350 (plus a £184 ILM registration fee).
- Learn Happy management principles — Create high performing departments made up of trusted and empowered teams.
- Network with other leaders — Our online support group is a confidential space to share ideas, celebrate achievements and give and offer support to others.
- Existing staff can enrol too — The programme is open to your existing experienced managers and heads of department of any age.
- Receive a recognised qualification — The final qualification is the Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Trailblazer Apprenticeship. You will also receive a Level 5 Diploma from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Our Next Available Dates
We will be hosting another public group based at Happy's HQ in London starting on 21st October 2020. Please contact our friendly team for full details and the full list of dates.
If you would like a private group programme for your organisation, please get in touch with our team to discuss the available options, pricing and availability. These can be held anywhere in the UK, at Happy or at your workplace.
Not what you're looking for?
Looking to develop your new or aspiring managers? We also offer a Level 3 Management Development Programme for junior and first-time managers.
Looking for training over a shorter period? This programme is an extension of our four-day Happy Workplace Leadership Programme. This programme takes place over four days across six months. However, this programme cannot be funded under the Apprenticeship Levy. Learn more