When you work for Happy, you become part of our greatest asset: our people. We know that by treating you with excellence, we will receive excellent work in return.
- Working for a company based around the principle that ‘people work best when they feel good about themselves’
- A workplace where, instead of levels of approval, people are trusted to make the key decisions for themselves
- Managers who’ll trust you to work out your own balance of life and work
- A blame-free culture where mistakes are celebrated
Wouldn’t you want to work there?
Currently we have no vacancies – please sign up for the Jobs list so you’re the first to hear when we are next recruiting for members of the team.
We will only contact you regarding jobs. You will not receive any other emails (unless you have already signed up elsewhere).
What kinds of jobs do we offer?
Generally, we recruit for IT trainers, leadership and personal development facilitators, and account managers.
Due to demand, we also occasionally recruit additional freelance IT, leadership and personal development facilitators. Almost 90% of our IT freelancers have been working with us for over three years, and around half have been with us for more than 10 years. When asked what they like about working with Happy in a recent survey, these were some of their answers:
- "People and values. Getting results through learner-based training in a relaxed yet focused approach."
- "The people! As an associate trainer, I know that I can count on support from Happy staff and I have always been made to feel part of the team."
- "I enjoy working for Happy because the staff are friendly and helpful. I'm always made to feel welcome. It's a nicely decorated office, with excellent lunch and refreshments. They do a lot of work for charities, so feel the training I provide is rewarding and helps the community."
- "You are an enthusiastic team and keep us freelancers in the loop with communications."