Awards and Media Coverage
Happy and our facilitators have won many awards of the years for crafting learning that had a real impact on our clients workplaces. But what we have been most well-known for is our culture and values.
We were recognised as one of the UK's top five workplaces for five successive years by the Great Place to Work Institute. Earlier this year, we were the winner of the Employer Brand and Values award in the 2019 Business Culture Awards. Happy has also been listed on the WorldBlu list of Freedom-Centered Workplaces for four years.
Below you can find details of all of our awards and media coverage.
Awards Won by Happy
- Winner: Employer Brand and Values, Business Culture Awards 2019 – read more on Henry’s blog How We Transformed Happy From £180k Loss to £165k Profit in One Year
- Finalists: Employer of the Year (Henry Stewart) and Director of the Year (Cathy Busani) at the 2018 London Venus Awards
- 2018 Feefo Gold Service Award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences, as rated by real customers – read more on our blog
- Listed on the WorldBlu List of Freedom-Centered Workplaces™ 2017 – read more on Henry’s blog
- 2017 Finalist: Paul Gapper, Learning Professional of the Year, Learning & Performance Institute, 2017 Learning Awards (full details here)