Apprenticeships and Long-Term Development Programmes
Happy's apprenticeship schemes are open to existing staff of any age, or we can help you recruit and support a new member of the team.
As an approved apprenticeship provider, all programmes can be funded through the Apprenticeship Levy or the government's co-investment scheme.
For Web Developers
Bolster your team by taking on one of our web development apprentices. Tell us what sort of people you are looking for and we will shortlist the applications and arrange the interviews for you. Looking to upskill your current staff? We can help with that too.
For First-Time Managers
Invest in your first-time managers, team leaders and supervisors with our Level 3 management programme.
For First-Time Managers from Global Majority backgrounds
A 14-month Level 3 apprenticeship programme aimed to provide building blocks to achieving greater diversity in leadership at entry level.
For Experienced Managers
Enable your experienced managers and department leaders to create empowered, high-performing teams with our Level 5 programme.
For Current Managers and Aspiring Middle Managers from Global Majority backgrounds
A new Level 5 programme aiming to build a more diverse senior leadership pipeline by supporting current managers and aspiring middle managers from Global Majority backgrounds to become modern, empowering, confident leaders.
For Senior Leaders
This 24-month Level 7 programme is for Senior Leaders who want a cultural transformation of their workplace. To apply, you must be ready to apply the concepts you learn within your organisation, and be ready to create a workplace based on trust and freedom for your people.
About our programmes
- High quality training — Happy has been providing training since 1987 and has been recognised as a leading provider, including the Silver in the Learning Provider of the Year Award in the 2022 Learning Awards
- Career-focused — each programme is assessed through an on-going portfolio of work with an assessment at the end, carried out by an independent examiner
- All schemes are open to existing staff of any age — not just for young people
- We make the process hassle-free — we manage the whole process, including recruitment (if required), training and on-going support
- Each scheme is funded through the Apprenticeship Levy or the government's co-investment scheme.