Apprenticeships and Long-Term Development Programmes
Invest in your organisation at little or no extra cost through our apprenticeship schemes.
These schemes are all open to your existing staff of any age, or we can help you to recruit and support a new member of the team. All face-to-face sessions are now temporarily taking place remotely via Zoom.
Additional financial incentives until 31st January
The government is offering payment incentives to employers hiring apprentices between the 1st August 2020 and 31st March 2021 (inclusive). Employers could receive £1,500 per apprentice aged 25 or over, or £2,000 for apprentices aged 16-24.
As an approved apprenticeship provider, all programmes can be funded through the Apprenticeship Levy or the government's co-investment scheme.
For Web Developers
Bolster your team by taking on one of our web development apprentices. Tell us what sort of people you are looking for and we will shortlist the applications and arrange the interviews for you. Looking to upskill your current staff? We can help with that too.
For First-Time Managers
Invest in your first-time managers, team leaders and supervisors with our Level 3 management programme.
For Experienced Managers
Enable your experienced managers and department leaders to create empowered, high-performing teams with our Level 5 programme.
For Senior Leaders
This 26-month Level 7 programme is for Senior Leaders who want a cultural transformation of their workplace. To apply, you must be ready to apply the concepts you learn in your organisation, and be ready to create a workplace based on trust and freedom for your people.
About our programmes
- Happy is an approved supplier of apprenticeship programmes
- Career-focused — each programme is assessed through an on-going portfolio of work with an assessment at the end, carried out by an independent examiner
- All schemes are open to existing staff of any age — not just for young people
- We make the process hassle-free — we manage the whole process, including recruitment (if required), training and on-going support
- Available at little or no additional cost to your organisation — Each scheme is funded through the Apprenticeship Levy or the government's co-investment scheme.