Credibility in the Workplace
Being seen as credible at work can be a key indicator of your professional success. Wherever you sit in your organisation’s hierarchy, this one-day workshop will give you time out to reflect on your current working behaviours and how they impact and influence those around you.
What you will learn
You will enhance your ability to deal with others in a way that is productive yet maintains and improves relationships. Empower yourself to have a voice and be heard!
By the end of this one-day Building Credibility workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of building personal credibility
- Identify the professional situations that present difficulty and why
- Identify your barriers to behaving assertively
- Discover what true assertiveness means
- Understand the cycle of conflict and the reasons others may be difficult with us
- Identify how to deal with conflict constructively
- Learn how to frame your requests so that you are more likely to be heard
- Discover the benefits and core elements of creating trust
- Identify the 13 behaviours that build trust and how to use them in practice
- Understand the benefits of building an effective peer support network
- You will also develop your own personal action plan beyond the programme.
If you need help following this Building Credibility in the Workplace workshop with fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 executive coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.
Susan Bentley91 days ago
I liked that we got a book with the course. It was a small group so felt we were all able to contribute without worrying about speaking 'publicly'. The exercises were very relatable and definitely made me think about my actions in a different way
What's it like to learn with Happy?
Be involved, engaged and challenged in our leadership programmes. In this video, Happy's Managing Director, Cathy Busani, delivers a session on Google’s Project Oxygen and the qualities of a great manager.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (hot buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.