1-to-1 Executive Coaching and Assessments
Taking time to focus on your own development is crucial to your role and to your organisation. To be the best at work and be the leader you want to be, sometimes you have to take stock, reflect and grow.
Our one-to-one coaching sessions give you a confidential space with an expert to focus on what is important to you. We aim to challenge you, encourage you and inspire you to achieve more than you thought possible.
Our range psychometric assessments are a great starting point for self-awareness and learning what you would like to focus on, complimenting our coaching services.
Tap into your unique experience, talent and wisdom
Our one-to-one coaching and mentoring can be over Zoom, over the phone or face-to-face in 1-hour sessions. In the first session, you will agree your objectives with your coach. At the start of each session, you and your coach will discuss the steps you have taken towards this since your last session. We recommend booking at least two sessions, to enable this review and reflection.
During the session, your coach will listen to you and help you to develop yourself and your skills. You will discover new perspectives and identify new solutions to challenging situations. You will develop your leadership skills, hold yourself accountable and increase your self-awareness.
Our psychometric testing can assist with this self-awareness, giving you insight into your personal strengths and areas to focus on. Happy provides various individual psychometric assessments: 15FQ+, 15FQ Emotional Intelligence and the Jung Type Indicator. We support the psychometric assessment with a coaching session or a series of sessions to help you to build a personalised programme that will guide your learning and growth.
Pricing for our coaching sessions
Pricing for a 1-hour one-to-one coaching session are as follows:
- Small Charity or Non-Profit (under 15 staff): £200
- Medium Charity or Non-Profit (16 to 30 staff): £250
- Large Charity or Non-Profit (31+ staff): £300
- Public Sector: £300
- Private Sector: £350
Please note that pricing does not include VAT. We can also organise a Coach for a day of coaching at your workplace or at Happy's HQ in London. We can usually fit a maximum of 5 x 45 minute coaching sessions in a day, and this would be charged at our daily rate for private inhouse Leadership and Management programmes.
Your confidential space to focus on your development
Our coaching is tailored to your specific needs. Situations where executive coaching can help include:
- You want to get the best from your people, but don't know where to start
- Two members of your team are not getting along and you don't know how to resolve it
- You are working long hours but don't always get to grips with the key issues
- You find you don't always handle yourself as professionally as you would like at work
- You aren't sure how to handle issues around non-performance
- As a leader, you may be feeling isolated and in need of support, or don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of
- You are feeling undervalued by your colleagues
- You would like support to set boundaries at work
- You want to know how to motivate your people
- You want to be able to give presentations with confidence
We want you to enjoy the process and enjoy working with us. But if you don’t, we offer a full Happy Guarantee.
If you don’t feel that our services have been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, just get in touch with our team. We will be happy to offer you additional support free of charge to help you to gain the results you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund – no questions asked.