Microsoft Publisher Essentials
This course is designed to give you the tools and confidence in Microsoft Publisher to create documents for printed publication, such as newsletters, flyers, brochures, business cards, and more. Many of our clients are using Publisher to quickly and easily create their own professional looking documents, saving on the costs of hiring a graphic designer and giving more control over what is created.
No prior experience of using Publisher is needed as we cover all the essential features from the very basics. You will learn how to create a document, how to use Publisher’s Page Wizards to create a basic template, as well as adding and editing images and importing text from other applications like Microsoft Word.
What you will learn
By the end of this one-day Publisher course, you will be able to:
- How to create publications such as Newsletters using Microsoft PageWizards
- How to enhance and improve on the Page Wizards
- How to create Border Art, Word Art and More Wizards with the toolbar
- How to import text from other word processors
- How to import pictures, and crop, size and move them
- How to take text and flow it over multiple pages
- Publisher Wizards
- Moving around a publication
- Inserting text
- Linking text frames
- Design gallery
- Clipart frames
- Grouping shapes
- Design checker
- Spell check
- Printing the publication.
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
Alex Weston138 days ago
The course covered lot of ground in just one day. I feel I got a good grasp of all the basics and there was plenty of practical to test the theory we learned.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions