MS Teams – Meetings and Interactive Features Live Online Learning Course
Office 365 Teams is an excellent and effective way of communicating and storing files. This 90 minute course is designed for users familiar with the basic use of Teams for communication but who need to organise, manage and deliver engaging meetings using the full range of Teams features.
This course requires delegates to have the Teams desktop app installed. The course will be delivered remotely via Teams. The trainer guides the learners through the material, encouraging participation and interaction — just like in our classroom training sessions.
This 90-minute session is only available online. Please get in touch to discuss private group options.
What you will learn
During this 90 minute course you will learn how to prepare an online Teams meeting and understand the different roles within a meeting. You will also have the chance to explore other collaborative tools to engage and involve attendees.
Preparing for your meeting
- Meeting options:
- The lobby
- Controlling who can present
- Understanding the roles within a meeting
- Where to meet?
- Preparing a whiteboard before your meeting (and using it during)
- Preparing a poll in a channel prior to your meeting
- Setting up your breakout rooms
- Allocating attendees to breakout rooms
- Recalling attendees from breakout rooms
Sharing and collaborating
- Attaching files in outlook and sharing files in teams calendar, understanding the difference.
- Collaborating on documents during a team meeting
- The different ways you can present a PowerPoint presentation via teams
- Sharing desktop content
- Giving and requesting control of shared content
- How to record your meeting
- Where to find your recordings
- How to use the meeting notes
Group Learning Events
If you have three or more learners, a private group course could be cheaper.
We can tailor the content to your team, and host the training remotely, at your workplace or here at Happy's HQ in Aldgate, Central London.
The Small Print
The course will run remotely for 90 minutes. All learners will need to have an Microsoft 365 for Business account and Microsoft Teams installed. Full technical requirements are on the Microsoft website. Your link will be included in your joining instructions once you have booked your place — if you haven't received this email then please contact our team.
Learners should log into the training session 10 minutes before the start time to ensure that they have downloaded and installed MS Teams correctly. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals.
Your active participation is expected: everyone will be heard and seen throughout, just as they would be if we were in a room together. To be heard, hear and seen you will need a microphone, speakers and camera — if you have a modern laptop that’s all you will need. Remember, you’ll need a quiet place to call from and a decent internet connection is a must.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- Included in the price of both online and classroom programmes
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course