Parenting and Work/Life Balance
Ever wonder as a parent if you’re doing it right? This one-day workshop will enable you to feel more confident in your parenting skills and help you take a positive approach to relationships both at home and in the workplace.
As this is new to our programme, we are currently offering this one-day workshop at the special introductory price of £195 per person, or £95 per person for charities with less than 15 members of paid staff.
Public Sector Price£195*
Charity < 15 Staff£95*
Charity 16-30 Staff£195*
Charity 31+ Staff£195*
- *Excluding VAT
Class size12 approx.
This one-day programme is suitable for parents of children aged from 2 to 16 years old.
- Reflect on your approach to parenting and how this affects your relationship with your child
- Learn how to develop and use positive communication and listening skills
- Understand and promote positive cycles of behaviour
- Learn how to set effective and appropriate boundaries
- Effective use of praise and encouragement
- Understanding languages of love, and how to best communicate affection to your child and others
- Develop problem solving and negotiation skills
- Learn how the above skills can be transferred to workplace situations/relationships
- Understand how feeling more confident, relaxed and in control at home can have a positive effect on your work-life
- Action plan beyond today
Who should attend?
This one day programme is suitable for parents of children aged from 2 to 16 years old.
Need help? Call us on020 7375 7300
What's it like to learn with Happy?
We offer complete individual involvement and participation on all of our workshops. In this video, Nicky delivers a short session about the different Communication Styles, and how they affect the way you work with and manage others.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (hot buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.