This comprehensive one-day workshop will provide a depth of personal insight and enhance your ability to use your emotional intelligence to feel more positive and be more effective throughout your life.
Public Sector Price£225*
Charity < 15 Staff£125*
Charity 16-30 Staff£175*
Charity 31+ Staff£225*
- *Excluding VAT
Class size12 approx.
This one-day workshop has been designed to give an introduction to Emotional Intelligence. It covers mindfulness, self-confidence and self-limiting beliefs, and how to step beyond them. It will help you to feel more positive and more confident at work and in your everyday life.
- Define what ‘Emotional Intelligence’ is
- Identify a self-limiting belief and step beyond it by separating it from what you do and how you behave
- Proactively choose how you feel about the things that happen to you
- Identify at least two key self-fulfilling beliefs
- Understand the key steps needed to maximise your happiness
- Benefits of mindfulness and focusing on the present moment
- Identify when a person’s body language is in congruence with their words
- Identify the physical signs associated with hot feelings
- Use language positively to recreate new possibilities
- Choose to move from a negative state to a positive state
- Understand the benefits of positive self regard and move towards a more confident you through unconditional self-acceptance
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
Philippa Russell58 days ago
Good training. Could have done with some actual roll play around chairing meetings and dealing with difficult situations
Need help? Call us on020 7375 7300
What's it like to learn with Happy?
We offer complete individual involvement and participation on all of our workshops. In this video, Nicky delivers a short session about the different Communication Styles, and how they affect the way you work with and manage others.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (hot buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.