Career Opportunity: Management Apprenticeship, Associate Facilitator at Happy
Happy is looking for facilitators to deliver our Level 3 and Level 5 Development Programmes for Managers. As part of your role, you will facilitate training, carry out progress reviews with learners and their line managers, mark assignments and support learners through their end-point-assessments.
We are looking for people committed to the 10 principles in our Happy Manifesto. Find out full details below.
Closing date: midnight on Monday 1st February 2021.
Not quite the role for you?
Visit our Careers page to view our current vacancies. Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when we are looking for a new member of the team.
Facilitation at Happy
Happy is a fast-growing training and consultancy company. Our key growth comes from word of mouth recommendation, based on the quality of the service we provide to our learners and their employers.
We believe the secret to creating happier, more productive workplaces is by building organisations on trust and freedom. At Happy, we seek to facilitate rather than instruct.
Happy seeks to be an equal opportunities employer. We hope to reflect the cultural diversity of this city in the people we employ.
Salary and Benefits
Happy pay £300 a day for training and £200 a day for marking and support days. Assuming you have a cohort of 12 people, we expect there to be about 2-3 days of support and assessment for every day of training.
As an Apprenticeship Facilitator with Happy you will:
- Receive award winning training as part of your induction, in Happy’s unique facilitation style
- Learn from more experienced Apprenticeship Facilitators at Happy
- Be assigned a mentor
- Receive an incentive bonus payment for each learner you get through their End-Point-Assessment
- Have access to CPD resources from the Institute of Leadership & Management
- Work with the same group of learners over a prolonged period, allowing you to witness first-hand the impact of your facilitation on the learners’ development
- Notice Period: This agreement may be terminated by either party by giving notice of no less than one full calendar month. Happy reserves the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect if it has reason to believe continued services poses a risk to Happy and its reputation and to Happy’s ESFA contract
We're Happy. We ignite possibilities within people and organisations to create joy at work.
We offer workplace consultancy and learning solutions in leadership and management, IT and personal development. We also manage several apprenticeship programmes covering web development and leadership.
We want to create organisations that people feel proud to work for — where staff feel trusted, confident with their IT software and have the skills to succeed in their roles.
Happy's principles are based on trust, empowerment and innovation, outlined in the book the Happy Manifesto, written by Happy's founder, Henry Stewart:
- Help people feel good about themselves
- Believe the best of people
- Love work (but get a life)
- Trust others
- Create customer delight (always go above and beyond to leave the customer with a positive experience)
- Celebrate mistakes (they’re the only way we learn)
- Make the world a better place
- Create change, be innovative and creative
Our training and our culture have been recognised with multiple awards and recognition over the years. We were recognised as one of the UK's top five workplaces for five successive years by the Great Place to Work Institute. Happy has also been listed on the WorldBlu list of Freedom-Centered Workplaces for five years.
Most of our growth comes from word of mouth recommendation, based on the quality of the service we provide to our customers. We have received the Feefo Gold Service Award for the last two years and have recently received the CourseCheck Brilliance Award 2019 (Highest Rated Trainers, Large Business). We also have an average score of 4.8 put of 5 on Feefo, taken from verified customer reviews.