Mastering Customer Service
This comprehensive one-day programme will provide a depth of personal insight and enhance your ability to understand what makes excellent service, as well as be able to effectively resolve difficult situations with unhappy customers, whilst remaining positive.
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Identify the threats of perceived poor service and the opportunities of perceived excellent service
- Understand what makes truly excellent customer service (internal and external) and review how your organisation is performing in specific areas
- Identify how your beliefs impact on your interactions with customers
- Discover the Customer Recovery Loop – avoiding the biggest mistake in customer service
- Understand the positive intention behind challenging behaviour from customers
- Use the LEAPS model to resolve issues for unhappy customers either face-to- face or over the phone
- Recognise the opportunity provided by complaints to your organisation
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
Trusted Customer9 days ago
Great course for what we needed - Tailored to us which was great
Group Learning Events
If you have five or more learners, a private group event could be cheaper.
We can tailor the content to your team, and host the workshop inhouse at your workplace or here at Happy's HQ in Aldgate, Central London.
What's it like to learn with Happy?
We offer complete individual involvement and participation on all of our workshops. In this video, Nicky delivers a short session about the different Communication Styles, and how they affect the way you work with and manage others.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (lunch is served 1pm to 1:45pm — we offer a choice of 3 cold bowl dishes). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Did you know...
...one of the best ways to improve customer delight is to reflect on your own experiences as a customer?
One thing we all appreciate is being listened to. It's an obvious strategy – listening to your customers, taking their feedback on board – and yet it so rarely occurs.
Happy has a range of other personal development programmes, including:
Assertiveness teaches you techniques of assertive communication in order to express yourself more clearly, openly and confidently in your personal and professional relationships. Find out more
Emotional Intelligence enhances your ability to use your emotional intelligence to feel more positive and be more effective throughout your life. Find out more