Be the Best You Can Be At Work
Do you need help in unlocking your true potential? Are you struggling to achieve all that you are and can be? Do you want to raise your performance and confidence levels?
This comprehensive one-day workshop will help you to feel more confident and less stressed, will enhance your working relationships, and give you the tools to manage your time more effectively.
Public Sector Price£225*
Charity < 15 Staff£125*
Charity 16-30 Staff£175*
Charity 31+ Staff£225*
- *Excluding VAT
Class size12 approx.
This workshop will help you to feel more confident and less stressed, will enhance your working relationships, and give you the tools to manage your time more effectively.
Behaving Assertively and Building Confidence
- Discover what true assertiveness means
- Define the four behavioural types and understand more about each
- Identify your inner dialogue and then manage it through positive thinking
- Understand the link between assertiveness and body language
- Discover how to disagree assertively
- Identify some key tips to build your confidence
Improve Your Working Relationships through Developing Your Active Listening Skills
- Understand how communication works and look at the difference between listening and hearing
- Discover the benefits of empathic listening
- Recognise what stops you listening and identify solutions to deal with this
- Identify ten tips for building exceptional relationships with colleagues at work
Key Tips to Dealing with Stress Positively
- Identify your symptoms of stress – physical, mental and emotional, professional and personal
- Establish what causes you to feel stressed – enabling you to spot stress before it happens, and take action ahead of time
- Discover what you already do to deal with stress – these may be good techniques you can keep, or they may be making the situation worse in the long run, which will need to change
- Experience one practical method for dealing with stress in the future
Effective Time Management
- Identify the classic symptoms of bad time management
- Understand what steals your time and where urgency is created and why
- Get our key tips to create more time and work as effectively as possible
Personal action plan beyond the programme
Philippa Russell58 days ago
Good training. Could have done with some actual roll play around chairing meetings and dealing with difficult situations
Need help? Call us on020 7375 7300
What's it like to learn with Happy?
We offer complete individual involvement and participation on all of our workshops. In this video, Nicky delivers a short session about the different Communication Styles, and how they affect the way you work with and manage others.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (hot buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.