Excel Training with happy
High quality, learner-focused Microsoft Excel training courses to develop your skills, confidence and productivity.
Our learners tell us that they save an average of 32 minutes a day with our Excel training courses. How much time could you save with us?
About Excel Training with happy
- Training your learners will love — we make learning about Excel fun!
- Available for all skill levels — From complete beginners with our Level 1 courses all the way to advanced users using Macros and Visual Basic
- Start using Excel straight away — each session is interactive with questions, activities and exercises
- Receive one-to-one attention — small class sizes maximise learning potential and ensures a truly engaging and interactive experience
- Learn practical skills to apply straight away — each learner is asked to share their objectives, which your facilitator refers to throughout the day to ensure your needs are covered
- Two years of post-course support — learners can call or email our IT Helpline as often as they need for help on anything covered by their Excel course.
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
Intermediate Level Excel Courses
Our most popular Excel course, Intermediate Excel Core Level 2 is for anyone who has used Excel to create and alter spreadsheets in the past and can perform basic calculations. You will learn how to create more advanced formulae to create a calculation based on a condition, create and work on more than one worksheet and group them to make changes to all simultaneously, add protection to your spreadsheets, and create a basic Pivot Table to summarise large sets of data quickly and easily.
Other Intermediate level courses
If you would like to continue your Excel training, take a look at our range of intermediate-level courses, We recommend that you take our Core Level 2 course first, but this is not a requirement, as long as you fulfil the criteria for the courses.
Excel Core Level 2: What You Will Learn
Expert Level Excel Training Courses
These are our expert Excel courses and are high-level, fast-paced courses. We strongly recommend that you take our Advanced Excel Core Level 3 courses before advancing to this level, to ensure you have the required knowledge beforehand.
If you're unsure whether these courses are suitable for you, contact our Customer Service team for advice on 020 7375 7300 before booking.
The happy Guarantee
We want all learners to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions