Discover the secrets of creating a happy, productive workplaces
On 13th October 2016, Henry Stewart hosting a webinar about the secrets of creating a happy, productive workplaces – and you can view a recording of this above.
Thank you to all who joined us – and for those who couldn’t, we hope you enjoy the recording and that you can join us at a future event.
Hi, we are Happy
We are leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
How can we help you and your people to find joy in at least 80% of your work?
Discover the secrets of creating a happy, productive workplace
Keep informed about happy workplaces
Sign up to Henry's monthly Happy Manifesto newsletter, full of tips and inspiration to help you to create a happy, engaged workplace.
Learn the 10 core principles to create a happy and productive workplace in Henry Stewart's book, The Happy Manifesto.
Henry's Most Popular Blogs
- 8 Companies That Celebrate Mistakes
- 9 Benefits of Having Happy Employees
- 321Zero: How I Solved my Email Overload
- 16 Companies That Don't Have Managers
- 5 Big Companies Who Swear by Mindfulness
- 49 Steps to a Happy Workplace
- A Four Day Week? Let's Start With a Four Day August
- Google: Hire Great People and Give Them Lots of Autonomy
- Buurtzorg: No Managers, Just Great Care From a Nurse-Led Service
- 30 Steps to Joy at Work: Get More Done by Being Less Busy
Want to learn more?
Learn how you too can create a happy workplace and how to put the ideas from the day into action with our Happy Workplace Programme.
You can learn either through 4 x 1 day sessions, held monthly, or through a blended learning programme with 12 x 2 hour sessions, held fortnightly.
The next standard four day programme begins 20th July with sessions running 10am-16.30pm.