Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
- Prepare for high-stakes situations with a proven technique
- Effectively challenge upwards, downwards and sideways
- Improve nearly every professional and personal relationship
- Yield major professional improvements in areas like productivity, quality, and change management.
- Identify the conversations that keep us stuck
- How to stay focused on what we really want
- How to make it safe to talk about almost anything
- How to stay in dialogue when we’re angry, scared, or hurt
- How to speak persuasively, not abrasively
- How to turn Crucial Conversations into action and results
Our approach to programme delivery
This one-day workshop has been designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation. It will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
With over fifteen years of facilitation, training and coaching experience in the private, public and voluntary sectors, Dez specialises in communication and change. Dez holds the ILM Level 7 in Coaching & Mentoring, and the Human Technics Advanced Certification in Executive Coaching. With a professional acting background, Dez also supports senior staff with presentations and effective use of the voice.
He splits his time between facilitation, coaching and living life. Dez is the Deputy Chair of Governors for his local primary school, plays violin in a string quartet, sings jazz, and makes time to regularly disappear on mindfulness retreats.