You will hear from fabulous speakers who are creating happy workplaces:
- Tracey Waters, Head of People Experience and Development at Sky UK: How to Make HR More Human
- Traci Fenton, CEO of WorldBlu: Ten Great Examples From Some of the Most Democratic Workplaces on the Planet
- Rosie Brown, Managing Director of COOK: Creating Growth by Placing Relationships at the Heart of Business
- Derek Hill, Managing Director of Advanced Technology Solutions: Applying the Happy Manifesto in the Manufacturing Sector
- Alison Sturgess Durden, Director, Business and Organisational Development at Mayden: Managing the Work, Not the People: Mayden’s Journey from Traditional Hierarchy to Autonomous Teams
- Sarah Metcalfe, Head of Customer Services at SurePetCare: Creating Great Customer Experience Through Happy Workplaces
- Henry Stewart, Founder and Chief Happiness Officer of Happy Ltd: Let’s Get Real on Empowering Our People
- Cathy Busani, Group Managing Director of Happy Ltd: The Pursuit of Joy at Work
Each of these speakers will be sharing their experiences of creating happy and engaged workplaces, with great ideas that you can take back to your own workplace. You will also be able to meet with dozens of people who share a belief in building trust and freedom – we guarantee you will leave feeling inspired!
"We must have talked to at least 90% of the people in the room with the mix of speed networking, speaker questions for table discussions, break-out sessions and quick-fire breaks. If anyone is putting on a conference in the near future, have a chat with team Happy, I’m sure they would help you elevate the day and enable every attendee to come away raving about it.”
Nikki Gatenby of Propellernet on the 2018 conference
On Day 2, Henry Stewart will be hosting an optional masterclass at Happy’s HQ in Aldgate that will focus on the practical ways you can create a happy workplace.
Our Early Bird pricing ends soon on 29th April – tickets are currently £295 + VAT for the one-day, or £495 + VAT for both days. Visit the 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference page to learn more and to book your place.
Hi, we are Happy
We are leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
How can we help you and your team to find joy in at least 80% of your work?
Why choose Happy?
- Award-winning learner-focused approach
- Small class sizes to give personal one-to-one support
- Two years of free support after your course
- Private group options available
- No quibble money-back guarantee on all courses
Happy's next conference: 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
24th October at Happy's HQ in London.
Hear from Bruce Daisley, EMEA Vice President of Twitter, host of the podcast Eat Sleep Work Repeat and best-selling author of The Joy of Work. Other speakers include Gill Arupke of the Social Interest Group, Donald Wibberly of Cougar and Katharine Horler OBE of Adviza. This event is strictly for Chief Executives and Managing Directors.