Happy Workplaces 2019 Speaker Announcement
We are very excited to announce our speaker line up at our 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference.
Hi, we are Happy
We are leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
How can we help you and your people to find joy in at least 80% of your work?
You will hear from fabulous speakers who are creating happy workplaces:
- Tracey Waters, Head of People Experience and Development at Sky UK: How to Make HR More Human
- Traci Fenton, CEO of WorldBlu: Ten Great Examples From Some of the Most Democratic Workplaces on the Planet
- Rosie Brown, Managing Director of COOK: Creating Growth by Placing Relationships at the Heart of Business
- Derek Hill, Managing Director of Advanced Technology Solutions: Applying the Happy Manifesto in the Manufacturing Sector
- Alison Sturgess Durden, Director, Business and Organisational Development at Mayden: Managing the Work, Not the People: Mayden’s Journey from Traditional Hierarchy to Autonomous Teams
- Sarah Metcalfe, Head of Customer Services at SurePetCare: Creating Great Customer Experience Through Happy Workplaces
- Henry Stewart, Founder and Chief Happiness Officer of Happy Ltd: Let’s Get Real on Empowering Our People
- Cathy Busani, Group Managing Director of Happy Ltd: The Pursuit of Joy at Work
Each of these speakers will be sharing their experiences of creating happy and engaged workplaces, with great ideas that you can take back to your own workplace. You will also be able to meet with dozens of people who share a belief in building trust and freedom – we guarantee you will leave feeling inspired!
"We must have talked to at least 90% of the people in the room with the mix of speed networking, speaker questions for table discussions, break-out sessions and quick-fire breaks. If anyone is putting on a conference in the near future, have a chat with team Happy, I’m sure they would help you elevate the day and enable every attendee to come away raving about it.”
Nikki Gatenby of Propellernet on the 2018 conference
On Day 2, Henry Stewart will be hosting an optional masterclass at Happy’s HQ in Aldgate that will focus on the practical ways you can create a happy workplace.
Our Early Bird pricing ends soon on 29th April – tickets are currently £295 + VAT for the one-day, or £495 + VAT for both days. Visit the 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference page to learn more and to book your place.
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, full of tips, tricks and news to help you to be happier and more productive at work.
Buy recordings from the 2020 Happy Workplaces Conference
This year's conference took place on 30th July via Zoom. We were delighted to welcome James Shaw, a minister in the New Zealand government on putting wellbeing at the heart of policy and Ynzo van Zanten of Tony's Chocolonely on creating a culture of happiness to achieve an important mission (ending slavery in the chocolate industry).
If you missed the event, we are now offering recordings from the day for just £25 per person for individual access. Please ask us for details if you'd like to purchase access for your entire organisation.