- Identify symptoms of stress
- Establish triggers of stress for you and your team including organisational factors
- Risk assessment: what you can do to support your staff to tackle the issues underlying it
- Handling emotions – yours and others
- Discuss the importance of managing your own stress
- Identify further coping mechanisms for stress and how to put them into practice immediately
- Practise a simple mindfulness exercise to create a breathing space in your day
- Identify support networks for you and your team
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
Barbara Wilson42 days ago
The course was very informative and easy to pick up tips on how to minute take.
Need help? Call us on020 7375 7300
What's it like to learn with Happy?
We offer complete individual involvement and participation on all of our workshops. In this video, Nicky delivers a short session about the different Communication Styles, and how they affect the way you work with and manage others.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (hot buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.