PowerPoint Training with happy
We offer high quality, learner-focused Microsoft PowerPoint and public speaking courses that will increase your skills and confidence.
You will learn how to deliver presentations that wow your audience. Plus, you will be able to create stylish slides that match your branding and give impact to your key points.
All of our courses are available for private groups, either held at your workplace or at Happy’s training centre in Aldgate, central London. All courses include two years of free access to our IT helpline, staffed by our IT trainers to give you unlimited support after your course.
Plus, we are so confident that you will love our training that we offer a full, no quibble money-back guarantee on all courses.
About PowerPoint Training with happy
- Training your learners will love — we make learning public speaking and about PowerPoint fun!
- Available for all skill levels — we support total beginners all the way to advanced users who need to create master slides, use advanced effects and add multimedia
- Start using PowerPoint straight away — all of our training programmes are interactive with questions, activities and exercises
- Receive one-to-one attention — small class sizes maximise learning potential and ensures a truly engaging and interactive experience
- Learn practical skills to apply straight away — each learner is asked to share their objectives, which your facilitator refers to throughout the day to ensure your needs are covered
- Two years of post-course support — learners can call or email our IT Helpline as often as they need for help on anything covered by their PowerPoint course.
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
Intermediate PowerPoint Core Level 2
If you have used PowerPoint before to create simple presentations and would now like to develop your skills to create more dynamic presentations, our intermediate level course is for you.
You will learn how to create visually exciting and stimulating PowerPoint presentations, create your own master slides, insert video or sound clips, and how to set up Custom Shows so that one presentation can be adjusted and used for multiple audiences.
PowerPoint Core Level 2: What You Will Learn
Presentation Skills Courses
So now you know how to use PowerPoint, do you know how to design a great presentation? And do you have the skills and confidence to deliver your presentation effectively? Our two presentation skills courses will help, covering these additional areas to make your PowerPoint presentations really shine!
Engaging PowerPoint Presentations
Learn techniques to use the strength of PowerPoint as visual reinforcement, without making it a bland reading of bullet points. You will not learn PowerPoint features — but instead will learn how to use your slides in a more engaging way so your presentation is memorable and effective. Learn more
Expert Presentation Skills
Learn how to deliver a presentation confidently in this two-day workshop. Learn why preparation is important, and discuss the use of audio-visual aids (such as PowerPoint slides). Plus, you will have the opportunity to deliver a short presentation to your group. Learn more
The happy Guarantee
We want all learners to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions