Intermediate Word Core Level 2: Long Documents and Reports
By the end of this intermediate level one-day Microsoft Word course, you will be able to format your long documents by adding a Table of Contents, and use cross-references and reviewing tools. You will also be able to create Styles to automatically format parts of your document and to customise the layout of pages.
Public Sector Price£250*
- *Excluding VAT
Class size8 approx.
Delegates should be confident in creating, saving and finding Word documents as well as entering, formatting and editing text.
What you will learn
By the end of this one-day intermediate Word course, you will be able to:
- Use both Paragraph and Text pre-set Styles
- Understand what can be done with Styles beyond just formatting
- Add Headers and Footers, Page Numbers and Section Breaks
- Insert Pictures, Shapes, Diagrams, Charts and Graphs
- Use the referencing tools and Track Changes
- Understand Text and Paragraph formatting
- Create Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Use pre-set Styles
- Create your own Styles
- Understand what else Styles can be used for
- Change page layout
- Add Headers and Footers
- Add Page Numbers
- Use Section Breaks
- Add and edit Clip Art and Shapes
- Draw with Shapes and Lines
- Create Diagrams with Smart Art
- Create Charts and Graphs
- Create Tables
- Create a Table of Contents
- Use Cross References, Bookmarks, Hyperlinks, Footnotes and Endnotes
- Work with more than one document
- Use Track Changes to review a document
- Compare 2 documents
Which Word course is right for you?
Making sure you’ve booked the right course isn’t always easy.
Luckily we have a handy survey to help you decide.
And if you’re still unsure, call our friendly team on 020 7375 7300 and we’ll help you work out what you need.
Lizzie Penn6 days ago
Loved the handbook, really useful. Content very appropriate to my personal needs.
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions