Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE - or your workplace
What You Will Learn
At the end of the course, learners should:
- Have considered how to bring together the ‘right’ team.
- Have explored how to ‘create the vision’ and ‘gain buy in’.
- Understand how to delegate/allocate tasks effectively.
- Be able to implement a range of approaches to monitoring team performance.
- Have considered how to keep a team motivated.
- Have explored how to work with team dynamics and deal with any difficulties.
- Have considered how to properly ‘disband’ the team at the end of the project.
- Identifying who you need on the team and bringing them on board.
- Agreeing direction and objectives.
- Sharing the work and keeping the team motivated.
- Managing team members’ performance.
- Dealing with clashes and conflicts through an understanding of team dynamics.
- What to do at the end of the project to bring the team to closure.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Mike has worked for 20 years in private and public sectors as a facilitator, coach and IT / soft skills trainer. He specialises in project management, Lean and MS Project training and consultancy.
One of Happy's lead trainers, he will make sure your learning experience will be challenging, engaging and transformative.