Creating eLearning with Articulate Storyline
On this two-day course, you will learn how to use Articulate Storyline in order to build original best practice eLearning for your organisation. By the end of the course, you will be familiar with the principles of good eLearning design and will know how to plan and develop an eLearning project using Storyline.
What you will learn
By the end of this two-day Articulate Storyline training course, you will be able to:
- Add text, images, video and other media to your learning
- Customise and create Storyline templates to suit your own project
- Build comprehensive marked quiz and assessments
- Be able to control advanced interactivity features such as triggers, states and layers in order to build powerful custom activities and activity branching
- Publish eLearning modules to different platforms such as web, cd or to your LMS, and devices
- Design effective learning activities that keep your leaner active and interested
- Research, plan, execute and deliver an eLearning project from start to finish
- The workspace views
- Adding basic media
- Understanding the timeline
- Previewing a project
Rich Media and dynamic content:
- Adding and formatting audio
- Video and web objects
- Introduction to triggers and creating basic navigation
Building interactions from scratch:
- Using buttons triggers and layers
- Creating dynamic captions, pop-ups and lightboxes
- Building basic interactions from scratch
Getting to grips with quiz templates:
- Creating and editing formal quiz questions
- Adding feedback and creating results slides
Challenge don’t tell:
- Using quiz templates and free form quiz for interactions
- Control branching and course structure
Real world working:
- Using templates, styles and Masters for maximum efficiency
- Importing projects and working with others
- Sources of professional Images Resources
The player & publishing:
- Customising the look and feel of the player
- Controlling player navigations and menus,
- Adding glossary and resources to the player
Planning an eLearning project:
- The fundamentals of setting up and delivering an eLearning project
Trusted Customer348 days ago
Good location, easy to find. Information was well presented and although sometimes a little pacy, able to communicate easily with the trainer to catch up.
Need help? Call us on020 7375 7300
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.