Intermediate PowerPoint Core Level 2
This intermediate level one-day course is for anyone who has used PowerPoint before to create and alter simple presentations and would now like to develop their skills in order to create more dynamic presentations. By the end of the course, you will be confident in using PowerPoint to create professional looking presentations using master slides for consistency and adding different multimedia such as YouTube videos.
Public Sector Price£250*
- *Excluding VAT
Class size8 approx.
Delegates must have used PowerPoint before and be familiar with creating and printing a basic presentation, adding and editing text, applying a design template to the existing presentation.
What will you learn
By the end of this intermediate level PowerPoint course, you will be able to:
- Create a visually exciting and stimulating PowerPoint presentation for your audience.
- Make global changes to your presentation using master slides.
- Create your own layouts to speed up the creation of presentations.
- Apply corporate colours and logos to your slides.
- Apply custom animation, including animating SmartArt and Charts.
- Use hyperlinks and hot spots to make your presentations interactive.
- Insert or link to video or audio clips, and decide which suits your needs best.
- Embed videos or YouTube clips in your presentation.
- Alter the way your sound and video plays back – including trimming, bookmarking, looping and splitting clips across slides.
- Troubleshoot when the clip doesn’t work in your presentation or with your computer set up. Look at compatibility across versions of PowerPoint.
- Possible fixes for poor playback quality.
- Set up Custom Shows so that one presentation can be adjusted and used for multiple audiences.
- Use Presenter View to stay ahead of your audience.
- Turn your presentation into a movie which can be sent and played independently of PowerPoint.
- Master slides; changing colour schemes and creating new layouts
- Saving your design theme to the gallery
- Create a template from your presentation
- Adding Images, Sound & Video to your presentation
- Embedding a YouTube video
- Embedding a video from file
- Controlling playback options
- Trimming video
- Custom Animation
- Animating charts and Smart Art
- Hot spots
- Preparing for your presentation
- Custom show
- Presenter View, Record your show
- Creating a video from your presentation.
Which PowerPoint course is right for you?
Making sure you’ve booked the right course isn’t always easy.
Luckily we have a handy survey to help you decide.
And if you’re still unsure, call our friendly team on 020 7375 7300 and we’ll help you work out what you need.
Trusted Customer28 days ago
Rachel was an excellent trainer and so patient!
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions