Intermediate Outlook Core Level 2
By the end of the course you will be able to use the advanced time-saving and organisation features to manage your email more smoothly. That includes using Categories and Rules to automate your email organisation, Quick Parts (like Autotext in Word) and Templates to speed things up. You will also learn how to do an email Mail Merge and look at sharing folders and archiving.
Public Sector Price£250*
- *Excluding VAT
Class size8 approx.
Learners must be confident sending and receiving emails with attachments and working with contacts and calendars. If you’re not confident with this then please see our Outlook Core Level 1 course.
What you will learn
By the end of this one-day beginner level Outlook course, you will be able to:
- Send emails with a “reminder-to-follow-up” flag
- Use email to carry out voting
- Automatically send incoming email to specific email folders as part of email management
- Send out bulk letters to groups of people in your Contacts list
- Access someone else’s email, Contacts, Calendar etc with their permission
- Archive emails you want to keep
- Conversation View
- Adding voting options
- Delayed delivery
- Quick Flags
- Multiple signatures
- Quick Parts
- Categorising emails (if there’s time)
- Quick Steps
- Mail Merge
- Creating Mail Merge email
- Mail Merge specific contacts
- Sharing Calendars
- Calendar Groups
- Sharing Outlook Mailboxes and Folders, and delegating access
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
Trusted Customer51 days ago
Instructor was really good and training resources were helpful.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions