Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
What You Will Learn
This 90 minute session is a taster of the powerful changes that our four-day Happy Workplaces Leadership Programme enables. Be challenged and learn:
- How a focus on happy employees can drive business results – the framework that makes this happen
- Discover when people work at their best, and simple steps to enable that
- How to increase trust and ownership, within clear guidelines
- What Google found are the most important management behaviours
- How to create a structure where the right people are managing
- How to play to your people’s strengths to boost engagement and productivity through the business
This taster session is intended as an introduction to the ideas in the Happy Manifesto and to our four-day Happy Workplace Leadership Programme.Book now
The course will run from 11am to 12:30pm. Please be careful to arrive at least 15 minutes beforehand for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 15 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Henry Stewart is founder and Chief Happiness Officer of London-based training business Happy Ltd. Happy was rated one of the top 20 workplaces in the UK for 5 successive years and now helps other organisations create happy workplaces. In 2011 Henry was listed in the Guru Radar of the Thinkers 50 list of the most influential business thinkers in the world. "He is one of the thinkers who we believe will shape the future of business", explained list compiler Stuart Crainer. His book, The Happy Manifesto, was published by Kogan Page in January 2013.