Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE – or your workplace
Learners must be confident using a mouse and keyboard, as well as being fluent in BSL or SSE. It is suitable for PC users of both Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create, save, close, open and print spreadsheets
- Insert and delete rows or columns in your spreadsheet
- Get Excel to add up numbers automatically
- Copy formulae in your spreadsheet whilst keeping one of the cell references constant
- Sort large databases into order and filter to show only the data you need
- Alter the look of the numbers and text, add comments, lay out text with merged cells and wrapped text, use cell styles, change the layout for printing.
- Visually represent numbers and text (as a chart) in your spreadsheet, to make them stand out and easy to understand
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.