We all know how nice it is to receive excellent customer service but that certainly isn’t the universal experience our customers always get.
How do you deal with the angry and unhappy customer for whom everything has gone wrong? Wouldn’t it be nice to turn those complaints into compliments? Sometimes great customer service can feel like hard work. But it doesn’t need to be like that…
Our Creating Customer Delight workshop is full of practical tools to help you build positive relationships with every customer. You will leave the day inspired to give excellent customer service each and every time.
|Course:||Creating Customer Delight|
|Date:||21st September 2017, 10.00 – 16.30|
|Price:||£295 +VAT, with discounts for charities|
By the end of the course, you will enhance your interactions with customers by providing exceptional service and dealing positively with difficult customers.
What you will learn:
- Identify the key behaviours & language that facilitate great customer service.
- Recognise the benefits of exceeding customer expectations and going the extra mile.
- Understand the importance of first-time resolution and reducing the chance of formal complaints.
- Identify how to leave every customer with a positive lasting impression by addressing their personal and practical needs.
- Acknowledge your own beliefs and attitudes to customers and the impact they can have on achieving great customer service.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your customer’s journey with you.
- Identify how the LEAPS model can help you resolve issues for unhappy customers.
- Identify your vision for delivering great customer service in the future.
- Action beyond today.
How to Book
If you’re interested in grabbing one of the limited places please call our friendly team on 020 7375 7300 – or contact us to discuss private group options.