Save 15% With Our Project Management Bundle
Managing a project effectively can be a real headache. As well as keeping track of various tasks, priorities, teams, and deadlines, you have to ensure your project is delivered on-time and on-budget too.
However, you can make this all easy by creating a detailed project plan – and by using Microsoft Project to keep track of your project, you won’t miss a deadline again.
Happy is delighted to offer our Project Management in a Day or Agile in a Day and MS Project 2016 Fast Track Essentials as a bundle package offer – receive 15% off when you book both together.
Course dates and outlines:
- Project Management in a Day: 16th Sep (next course)
- Agile in a Day: 23rd Sep (next course)
- MS Project 2016 Fast Track Essentials: 5th Aug (next course)
Pricing – save 15% when you book both together:
- Standard price: £675 + VAT per person (saving £119)
- Public Sector price: £629 + VAT per person (saving £111)
- Charity price: £463 + VAT per person (saving £82)
It’s very rare that Happy will offer discounts on our training sessions, so this is a great opportunity to receive a discount on our courses for a limited time!
Please note that courses must be booked at the same time and for the same person to be eligible for the 15% discount. Discount can also be applied to MS Project 2013 dates. No other courses are eligible for the discount.
Why choose Happy?
- Award-winning learner-focused approach
- Small class sizes to give personal one-to-one support
- Two years of free support after your course
- Private group options available
- No quibble money-back guarantee on all courses
Barbara Wilson63 days ago
The course was very informative and easy to pick up tips on how to minute take.
Claire is Digital Marketing Coordinator at Happy. She has worked at Happy since 2016, and is responsible for Happy's marketing strategy, website, social media and more. Claire first heard about Happy in 2012 when she attended a mix of IT and personal development courses. These courses were life-changing and she has been a fan of Happy ever since.