We are monitoring the current Coronavirus outbreak very closely. Here is our current policy, regarding our training centre and what to do if you are not able to attend.
Updated 12th March 2020
Hi, we are Happy
We are leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
How can we help you and your people to find joy in at least 80% of your work?
Due to current government guidelines we have temporarily closed our training centre in London. All of our staff are now working remotely, and all classroom training has been postponed until 29th May.
We have developed a fantastic range of interactive webinars delivered by our experienced facilitators, Live Online Learning. We understand that for many people this will be the first time that they have worked from home and so we have developed short 1.5-2 hour sessions to help you adjust to this new situation. You can see details of our IT Skills live online learning sessions here and our Personal Development sessions here – or we can adapt any of our classroom training into webinar format for you.
For the latest government guidance, please visit the gov.uk website.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will advise all clients if the situation changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to arrange some online training, our friendly team are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You can leave a message on 020 7375 7300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, full of tips, tricks and news to help you to be happier and more productive at work.
Remote Learning Options with happy
Whether you are temporarily having to work remotely or if you always work from home, learn how to work effectively while maintaining your work/life balance.
- Leading Remote Teams — A one-day workshop suitable for managers who want to develop their skills in leading their teams remotely whilst building engagement and commitment.
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams — This half-day course is an introduction to working with Teams and covers setting up Teams and how to structure them, as well as using Channels, Chat, Files and Meetings.
- Leading Engaging Remote Meetings — After this workshop, you will ROCK at engaging distant participants, and have tons of tips to share with others.
- Live Online Interactive Learning — Our online learning sessions are never pre-recorded. Like in the classroom, there's a trainer and other learners. You can interact, ask questions and practice with the software - all without leaving your desk!
- The Happy Video Library — Subscribe to our service and gain access to 170 videos. We offer discounts if you would like access for your whole organisation.