Here is our current COVID-19 policy, regarding our training centre, our online learning programmes and what to do if you are not able to attend.
Last updated: 29th July 2021
Hi, we are Happy
We are leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
How can we help you and your people to find joy in at least 80% of your work?
While we continue to only run our public courses online, we have reinstated classroom-based training for private group bookings only. We can also host you for room hires – please contact us for further details.
We have made our training centre COVID safe with a range of measures including:
- Temperature check and sanitise on arrival are compulsory for all (staff and learners)
- We ask all to check in using the NHSCovid-19 app on arrival (staff and learners)
- Visor masks are provided for learners and staff, and we request that they be worn at all times
- Gloves will also be available (optional)
- Hand sanitiser is available in the training room, the café area and bathrooms
- Social distancing in rooms, hallway and café area
- No sharing of booklets and stationery
- All furniture and door handles are sanitised twice a day, as well as any furniture moved between tables
- We operate a clean air conditioning system with no recirculation of air throughout the building
However, we continue to run a programme of online interactive sessions, both short 90-minute and full-days of learning, for those who currently prefer to learn at home.
For the latest government guidance, please visit the gov.uk website.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will advise all clients if the situation changes. We may have to change our classroom sessions to an online session held on the same day, due to government guidance or the number of bookings we receive.
If you have any questions or concerns, our friendly team are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You can leave a message on 020 7375 7300 or email us at email@example.com.
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, full of tips, tricks and news to help you to be happier and more productive at work.
Remote Learning Options with happy
Whether you are temporarily having to work remotely or if you always work from home, learn how to work effectively while maintaining your work/life balance.
- Leading Remote Teams — A one-day workshop suitable for managers who want to develop their skills in leading their teams remotely whilst building engagement and commitment.
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams — This half-day course is an introduction to working with Teams and covers setting up Teams and how to structure them, as well as using Channels, Chat, Files and Meetings.
- Leading Engaging Remote Meetings — After this workshop, you will ROCK at engaging distant participants, and have tons of tips to share with others.
- Live Online Interactive Learning — Our online learning sessions are never pre-recorded. Like in the classroom, there's a trainer and other learners. You can interact, ask questions and practice with the software - all without leaving your desk!
- The Happy Video Library — Subscribe to our service and gain access to 170 videos. We offer discounts if you would like access for your whole organisation.