G Suite Conversion
Get to grips G Suite in this customisable, one-day conversion course.
As this is only available as a private group session, each course will be tailored to your needs. By the end of the day, your team will know how to use G Suite to work smarter and collaborate better.
This course is only available as a private group session customised to suit you and your organisation. The sessions listed below can be changed to suit your needs to other apps including Google Slides, Hangouts, Communities and Forms. Contact our friendly team for availability and available options.
What you will learn
This one-day course is designed for anyone who would like an overview of what G Suite (formally Google Apps for Business) can offer, or who is familiar with Microsoft Office but is moving over to G Suite.
The timetable listed below is the suggested outline, but it can be customised to suit your organisation's requirements.
Session One: Getting Started
- Accessing your apps and signing in
- The Docs Editor home screen
- Saving documents to Google Drive
- Accessing documents saved to Google Drive
- Using folders
- Searching files and folders
Session Two: Google Docs
- Creating a Google Docs document
- Editing and formatting documents
- Uploading an existing Word document
- Find and replace
- If there’s time: Using Styles, sharing and collaborating, emailing a document as an attachment
Session Three: Google Sheets
- Creating a Google Sheets document
- Uploading an existing Microsoft Excel document
- Laying out and editing a spreadsheet
- If there’s time: Formulas in Google Sheets
Session Four: Gmail and Calendar
- Sending and receiving emails
- Adding attachments to emails
- Adding and updating email signatures
- Setting up an Out of Office auto reply
- Creating a Calendar appointment
- If there’s time: Inviting people to a meeting, creating a new Calendar, recurring events
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions