Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE – or your workplace
Delegates must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Access. You must be able to create tables, queries, forms and reports.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create macros to automate tasks, as well as understand their limits
- Create macros which carry out different actions according to a condition
- Understand what VBA is
- Understand the Access object model, and make use of its properties, methods and events
- Work with forms to create better user interface
- Declare variables, and manipulate them
- Write code which looks at a condition and carries out different actions accordingly
- Write code which repeats an action a specified number of times
- Write code using built in VBA functions
- Write user defined functions, frequently used pieces of code
- Trap errors, to avoid users seeing problems
- Find problems in your own code
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.