Room Hire: Purpose
Purpose is ideal for your next meeting, conference call, coaching session or private workspace.
One of our smallest rooms, it is set up for up to six people to work comfortably in a boardroom layout. It has a large widescreen HD TV as well as a large whiteboard for annotations and brainstorming.
We include all this as standard with your day room hire of Calm:
- Access to the room between 8am - 6pm.
- Unlimited refreshments throughout the day (teas, coffee, fruit juice, biscuits and fresh fruit) from our café area.
- Lunch, if required (ordered in advance) - a delicious and nutritious individually portioned food bowl from local catering company Karma Cans.
- A large, HD widescreen TV that can be used to watch videos, presentations or for conference calls
- One wall is a whiteboard, perfect for annotations, brainstorming, or planning a project
- All basic stationery (highlighters, post-it notes, marker pens, etc)
While this space does not have PCs, we have laptops available to hire, if required – contact us to discuss your requirements. Laptops are available with Office 2021, Power BI Desktop and internet access. (Custom software is subject to approval from our IT support team.)
Max capacity: Classroom: 4, Boardroom: 6, Standing: 8
Pricing: £450 per day, assuming use of the space from 8am to 6pm, excluding VAT. This includes the use of the café area, complimentary stationery and all refreshments (including lunch).