Word Courses from Happy Computers in London
At Happy, we have been hearing from learners about the different ways you use Microsoft Word. Some of you create multiple documents, often with lots of dynamic content and formatting. Others need to focus on one really big project, such as an annual report or a dissertation, where document structure and multiple drafts are critical. The knowledge and skills you require in each scenario are very different.
Hi, we are Happy
We are leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
How can we help you and your people to find joy in at least 80% of your work?
Choose your course; maximise your productivity
Because we know you use Word in such different ways, Happy has introduced two new, highly focused Word courses. You can now choose your course to meet your specific needs.
- If you produce long documents, like an annual report or a white paper, perhaps in collaboration with others, then check out Word Core Level 2 – Long Documents and Reports.
- If you work on a more dynamic range of documents, where features like templates and mail merge are most important, then Word Core Level 2 – Communication Tools is the course for you.
Because both courses are more specialised than our previous Core Level 2 programme, you will be able to concentrate on the features that are most relevant to your work. You’ll cover everthing you need and nothing you don’t. We believe that by tailoring your learning like this, you’ll maximise your productivity when you return to your workplace. Scroll down to pick the right course for you.
Word Core Level 2 – Long Documents and Reports
Whether you are working on an Annual Report for work, or a dissertation for your degree, Word Core Level 2 – Long Documents and Reports is for you. Word has some great long document tools, but they are not the most intuitive. Let us help you unlock those features to create clear, attractive long form documents in less time. With a big focus on Styles, the course includes:
- No more scrolling – click straight to the section you want to work on using Table of Contents
- Make the most of Headers and Footers, Page Numbers and Section Breaks
- Illustrate your key points with sophisticated graphics, including diagrams, charts and graphs
- Collaborate more effectively and see who changed what with Track Changes
- Brighen up your bibliography and refresh your references with Reference Styles
For details, click here!
Word Core Level 2 – Communication Tools
The second of our new courses, Word Core Level 2 – Communication Tools, takes the hassle out of working with more dynamic content. You’ll be creating punchy, personalised communications and clear, concise documents in no time. The course includes:
- Cut down on typing and speed through repetitive documents with Templates and Building Blocks / Autotext
- Fine tune your formatting and maintain consistency in every document using Styles
- Make best use of Headers and Footers in shorter documents and up your impact with pictures and diagrams
- Personalise your letters and emails with Mail Merge in Word and Outlook – no more BCC!
For details, click here!
Please note, for both courses, you should be confident in creating, saving and finding Word documents as well as entering, formatting and editing text. If you are not at that level yet, you will need to complete Word Core Level 1 first.
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, full of tips, tricks and news to help you to be happier and more productive at work.
Testimonials from happy Customers
Energetic workshop facilitation, good materials provided. Good communication close to the workshop.
Jade Stapleton2 days ago
Thoughtful, well structured courses with responsive and expert trainers and a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere to learn in.
Gail Sullivan2 days ago
Course delivered in a very friendly way easy to follow. Picked up tips that would not have found without
Richard Nuthall2 days ago
Enjoyable, participatory and thought provoking. Thoroughly recommended.
Charlotte Bennett2 days ago
Had to chase to be rebooked on a new date after trainer didn't show up for our original session and some people did not receive joining instructions until the last minute
Joanne McGinnis2 days ago
Super facilitator. practical session with brilliant tips and techniques
Anita Borsberry2 days ago
The interaction was good due to smaller class size. The trainer explained all agenda items well. I would have liked course supporting documents earlier.
Angela McGough2 days ago
Very efficient, great paperwork and test guidance. Trainer was really helpful and patient with the learners and would hope to have her train our staff on the next level.
Keeley Kemp2 days ago
Brilliant friendly service
Mandeep Butt3 days ago
Anna Lister3 days ago
Really smooth from start to finish
Jude Goddard3 days ago
Friendly skilled and enthusiastic I enjoyed learning with them