Everything You Need to Know About Attending Training Online
We are looking forward to welcoming you to your upcoming online course with us!
We want your experience with us to go as smoothly as possible on the day. Here is everything you need to know about our online training sessions.
You will be engaging with real people throughout and, we want to see and hear you, so please be prepared to share video and audio.
Here are our top tips for joining our online training sessions, to get the best out of the session:
- Join us from your own internet-connected device, preferably a laptop or desktop computer rather than a phone or tablet. One person, one device.
- Join us from a quiet place, which is not shared with other participants on the session.
- You do not need any specialist software or to have used Zoom, MS Teams or GoToTraining before. The link we have sent you is all you need. If it’s your first time using the software, we recommend joining the session 10 minutes before the start time to make sure that it is correctly installed and set up. The first time you join, there is a widget to download to your device at the start that you'll need to accept.
- Video — Have your webcam on, we want to connect with you. Please don’t worry about how you look or the state of your background! We are all working with what is possible right now rather than what might be perfect.
- Audio — For the best sound use a headset with microphone and a USB connection, but your mobile phone headphones plugged into your device audio work really well too. If you don’t have either of these then you can use the sound on your device but you will need to be somewhere quiet!
- Note taking — have a pen and paper handy so you can take notes.
What are Happy's online events like?
In this short video, take a look at some of the ways that we create interactive, engaging experiences online using Zoom.
Testimonial from happy customers
Trusted Customer1 day ago
Janet Doran1 day ago
hugely valuable, highly interactive, and engaging workshop.
Keith Parker18 days ago
The course was the same high standard that i had experienced in previous Happy courses I've attended.
Trusted Customer33 days ago
Handled a large group of people on line very well Some interesting ideas and new approaches to considering issues and problems
Claudette Ceres33 days ago
they are very aware of you, as the trainee, and go at our pace
Kanta Patel39 days ago
The tutor was very helpful and went through the procedure if you were unsure.
Laura Faulkner39 days ago
Good format, not to many subjects in one session.
Trusted Customer41 days ago
Course very informative. My only problem was I wanted to learn Teams from the beginning and learn the basics, unfortunately there was quite a few people who were using Te...
Helen Taylor42 days ago
Excellent tips to become more efficient in your working day.
Neil Raj42 days ago
Good tutor. Patient with learners. Good pacing of sessions.
Neil Raj42 days ago
Very good teaching. Patient tutor
Trusted Customer42 days ago
I thought Happy's course was well coordinated and introduced new ideas and gave names to already known ideas. Very useful for those working in groups which can be dominat...