Everything You Need to Know About Attending Training Online
We are looking forward to welcoming you to your upcoming online course with us!
We want your experience with us to go as smoothly as possible on the day. Here is everything you need to know about our online training sessions.
You will be engaging with real people throughout and, we want to see and hear you, so please be prepared to share video and audio.
Here are our top tips for joining our online training sessions, to get the best out of the session:
- Join us from your own internet-connected device, preferably a laptop or desktop computer rather than a phone or tablet. One person, one device.
- Join us from a quiet place, which is not shared with other participants on the session.
- You do not need any specialist software or to have used Zoom, MS Teams or GoToTraining before. The link we have sent you is all you need. If it’s your first time using the software, we recommend joining the session 10 minutes before the start time to make sure that it is correctly installed and set up. The first time you join, there is a widget to download to your device at the start that you'll need to accept.
- Video — Have your webcam on, we want to connect with you. Please don’t worry about how you look or the state of your background! We are all working with what is possible right now rather than what might be perfect.
- Audio — For the best sound use a headset with microphone and a USB connection, but your mobile phone headphones plugged into your device audio work really well too. If you don’t have either of these then you can use the sound on your device but you will need to be somewhere quiet!
- Note taking — have a pen and paper handy so you can take notes.
What are Happy's online events like?
In this short video, take a look at some of the ways that we create interactive, engaging experiences online using Zoom.
Testimonial from happy customers
Rick Smallman1 day ago
good delivery & pace - communication after the course could i prove with follow up check in's being offered - perhaps 1 per candidate to review usage/questions
Leigh Urban2 days ago
Knowledgeable and engaging facilitators, delivered the course very well online.
John Lloyd2 days ago
The course was overal well presented via Teams which can be difficult. Some minor logging in issues. The course pdf supplied separate beforehand would help, i.e. ...
Fiona O'Neill2 days ago
Practical tips on using liberating structures. Chance to meet people from other sectors as well as my own. Relaxed and friendly.
Steve Woodruff2 days ago
Well presented, good pace course
Amanda Middleton4 days ago
yes, the course was well structured and the trainer was competent. It was a little cluncky being on line but that was niotv Happy's faault
Marjory Mackay6 days ago
Engaging and stimulating day - with useful methods for virtual networking.
Andrea Randall-Smith11 days ago
I enjoyed their conference and how interactive it was. Excellent communication with attendees and interesting topic.
David Engle11 days ago
Had some problems with getting the right link to the conference, but it was handled relatively well.
Trusted Customer12 days ago
Replied promptly to emails, were very helpful.
Susanna Farley12 days ago
The course was a good one, and the tutor was knowledgeable. However, for me it would have been so much better had it been face-to-face rather than online. I had a numbe...
Caroline Grant13 days ago
Good overview of 365 but would have like more interaction. Being shown things and them trying them out. Not clearly structured