Download full Course Programme (694 kB)
Is Intensive Training for you?
Intensive courses specifically designed for people who prefer to learn at a much faster pace…
- Analysing Excel Data for Better Business Decisions1 day
- Expert PowerPoint 2010 in Just a Day1 day
- Great Presentations (Despite Using PowerPoint)1 day
- Project Management in a Day1 day
- Project Management: Agile in a Day1 day
Would you, or your colleagues, like comprehensive IT training to build your skills and confidence in using your computer?
The IT Application Specialist Apprenticeship with Happy Computers offers funded classroom training for the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma. It’s designed to build up your confidence with using IT in the workplace. You’ll receive extensive training in every Microsoft Office package.
Full funding is available to anyone that meets all the following conditions:
- Is an EU citizen.
- Is in employment.
- Is aged 19 or over.
- Does not have a level 4 qualification or a degree.
If you have 3 or more delegates that need training, then a group booking may be the most economical and convenient option. We can train your team at Happy, or send a trainer to your premises.
What are the benefits?
- Financial savings (compared to open courses).
- Learn with your colleagues.
- Training can be held at Happy or your premises.
- Flexibilty around timings: you can choose a convenient date.
Customisation / Tailoring
Every team is different. We can create a course that focuses on your team’s specific needs, and allow you to squeeze the most important features into your training session.
At a minimal extra cost, why not let us create a course just for you?
Happy Computers is now a leading provider of TPMA certification (Trainer Performance, Monitoring and Assessment).
For your first TPMA certification, choose TPMA essentials. If you already have a prior certification (e.g. TAP) choose TPMA conversion.
- TPMA Certification Essentials4 days
- LPI TPMA Refresher & Renewal
- Training The IT Trainer Essentials 2 days