Download full Course Programme (826 KB)
Is Intensive Training for you?
Intensive courses specifically designed for people who prefer to learn at a much faster pace…
- Analysing Excel Data for Better Business Decisions1 day
- Expert PowerPoint 2010 in Just a Day1 day
- Great Presentations (Despite Using PowerPoint)
- Working With Self-Hosted WordPress Websites: Intensive Course
- Project Management in a Day1 day
- Agile Project Management in a Day1 day
If you have 3 or more delegates that need training, then a group booking may be the most economical and convenient option. We can train your team at Happy, or send a trainer to your premises.
What are the benefits?
- Financial savings (compared to open courses).
- Learn with your colleagues.
- Training can be held at Happy or your premises.
- Flexibilty around timings: you can choose a convenient date.
Customisation / Tailoring
Every team is different. We can create a course that focuses on your team’s specific needs, and allow you to squeeze the most important features into your training session.
At a minimal extra cost, why not let us create a course just for you?
Happy Computers is now a leading provider of TPMA certification (Trainer Performance, Monitoring and Assessment).
For your first TPMA certification, choose TPMA essentials. If you already have a prior certification (e.g. TAP) choose TPMA conversion.
- TPMA Certification Essentials4 days
- LPI TPMA Refresher and Renewal
- Training The IT Trainer Essentials 2 days
- Adding Pizzazz to Your Workshops and Training Sessions
- Creating eLearning with Articulate Storyline
Drupal Apprenticeships Scheme
Grow your business affordably and sustainably with young talent with our Drupal Web Developer Apprenticeship Scheme.
This 12 month programme is run by Happy and funded by the Skills Funding Agency and the Tech Partnership. Happy does the recruitment, training and ongoing support to enable you to employ an apprentice.