Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Learners must be confident sending and receiving emails with attachments and working with contacts and calendars. If you’re not confident with this then please see our Outlook Core Level 1 course.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Send emails with a “reminder-to-follow-up” flag
- Use email to carry out voting
- Automatically send incoming email to specific email folders as part of email management
- Send out bulk letters to groups of people in your Contacts list
- Access someone else’s email, Contacts, Calendar etc with their permission
- Archive emails you want to keep
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Rachael is the Happy Computers Product Development Manager, as well as being our lead IT trainer. She is responsible for making sure all our courses are of the highest quality.