Learners must already feel confident creating and nesting formulas (e.g. Ifs and ANDs) and be able to use named ranges instead of cell references in formulas.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Cross reference information from specific rows and columns in a table using INDEX and MATCH
- Make your Lookups and Indexes more powerful using other functions such as, INDIRECT, MATCH
- Use the Formula Evaluator to make it easier to fix errors
- Create and use Dynamic Range names to ensure that functions continue to reference new data
- Using Arrays in Non-Array Formulas
- Basic and Logical Array Formulas
- Workshop, consolidating nesting functions and problem solving in Excel. Including Dependent Data Validation Lists using Indrect, Nesting and Using Dynamic Range Names
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainers
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Rachael is the Happy Computers Product Development Manager, as well as being our lead IT trainer. She is responsible for making sure all our courses are of the highest quality.