Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse and at least one other Windows package (for example Word or Excel).
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Change the chart type of an existing chart
- Add a new data series to a chart after the chart has been created
- Add Chart titles so the reader know what they are looking at
- Add Gridlines to make it easier to read the values
- Add Data labels to place the names and values to each data series
- Use Pie charts to show the proportion of a single data value.
- Decide when you should use Line and Area charts
- Use XY scatter charts to show the relationship between 2 or series of data
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Rachael is the Happy Computers Product Development Manager, as well as being our lead IT trainer. She is responsible for making sure all our courses are of the highest quality.