Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse. This course is designed for PC users of Microsoft Visio 2013. It is also available for users of Visio 2007/2010 – please ensure you attend the course that is appropriate for your version of Visio.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Open templates and stencils
- Understand the layout of the drawing window and how to zoom
- Format shapes and text
- Use foreground and background pages to produce consistent layouts
- Connect shapes using connector tools
- Create basic flowcharts, process flowcharts and organisation charts
- Create hyperlinks between pages and save your drawings for use on an intranet or internet
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.