Live Online Interactive Learning
Our online learning sessions are never pre-recorded. Like in the classroom, there's a trainer and other learners. You can interact, ask questions and practice with the software - all without leaving your desk!
Enjoy the same interactive experience as our face-to-face sessions
We use GoTo Training or Skype for Business to run our Live Online Interactive Learning. Your trainer guides you through the material, encouraging you to take part and learn from others.
Each session is 90 minutes long with up to 10 people per session. Our small class size ensures everyone receives individual attention when they need it.
Sessions focus on one specific topic to give you the skills you need to succeed when you go back to work. We can create a session using content from one of our existing IT courses, or we can create something bespoke for you.
Learn a new skill in just 90 minutes
- Short, skills-focused sessions – learn exactly what you need to succeed in your role
- No need to leave your desk – learn anywhere that you have a good internet connection
- Fun, interactive sessions – the same engaging experience as our face-to-face learning solutions
- Flexibility – choose the date that is most convenient for you and your team
- Post-course support – receive access to our IT Helpline for two years after your session
Our happy guarantee
We want all learners to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful and practical skills.
If you or your team are unhappy in any way, get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer extra support free of charge to help your team gain the skills they need. If you prefer, we can give you a full refund - no questions asked.