QuickBooks, the accounting software for small and medium sized businesses, has been designed to help you easily organise your accounts, raise invoices and make payments. In this one-day course, you will learn how to use all of the essential features to get you started, including how to generate a VAT return.
Choose your version of QuickBooks (Online or Desktop) further down the page.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Set up a QuickBooks company to deal with your accounts
- Set up the company information and enter the opening balances
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts
- Create invoices and statements
- Deal with money received by your company and entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts and petty cash
- View information on basic accounts reports and to keep track of your company’s VAT
- Understand the significance of the reporting structure
- Use the reports more fully to filter and customise to your own needs
- Understand the implications of recording VAT on your accounts
- Prepare a VAT return using QuickBooks
- Set up and use the reminders within QuickBooks
What is it like to learn with Happy?
Our facilitators make learning interactive and fun. In this video, Maureen delivers a session on Formulas and Functions in Excel at Happy's HQ in London.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your post-course support package
- 2 years of free access to our IT Helpline
- Unlimited access - call or email our team as often as you need
- Ask about any content covered on your course
- Included in the price of our training sessions