Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
What You Will Learn
This two-day programme will provide a depth of personal insight and will enhance your ability to confidently deliver a training course that fully involves and engages the learners. In line with the principles being taught, the programme is learner-focused. You will get the benefit of Happy’s extensive experience and knowledge of training, and you will also learn from your own experiences.
Please bring along a 10-minute pre-prepared training session with handouts, on any subject of your choice, ready to deliver at the start of the programme to the other learners.Book now
- Deliver your pre-prepared session to the group
- Gain greater insight into your strengths and the areas to work on
- Identify what makes a great learning experience
- The difference between learner-focused and trainer-focused training styles
- The Learning Trough and how it affects learning
- The key stages of KOLB’s Learning Cycle
- Different learning styles needing different ways of learning in order to succeed
- Techniques for involving and engaging your learners
- Making your content memorable for your learners
- Measuring skills transfer to ensure the learning objectives have been met
- Troubleshoot the challenging situations that you might struggle to deal with and the solutions to tackle these positively
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The two-day course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm) on both days. Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainers
Maureen joined Happy as an Associate trainee trainer in November 2012 and within two years became a Senior Trainer. As well as being a trainer, she is also an ex-athlete and athletics coach - an interest that compliments her training skills, using activities to engage delegates keeping training interesting and fun. Maureen is also an NLP Certified coach.
Sarah has been freelancing for over 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator, and coach. Sarah is Belbin accredited, an NLP Practitioner and a TPMA and City and Guilds Assessor. She uses these skills to specialise in organisation transformation and team building. She is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.