Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE – or your workplace
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Evaluate your ideas in the context of eLearning’s history and past challenges – capitalising on your knowledge of what we know does and does not work.
- Think more laterally about the learner journey and where learning interventions can take place.
- Develop ‘guerrilla’ learning experiences that save budget and meet learner needs just-in-time.
- Describe the standard eLearning development cycle from start to finish and have a good idea of the project management required through each key stage.
- Find your way around a large eLearning project in an authoring tool, to be able to make simple text edits, understand the publishing and output options.
- Write a brief for external developers and effectively appraise their responses.
- Understand the level of commitment for internal staff, costs and timescales involved when commissioning work from external providers.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.