Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Identify the threats of perceived poor service and the opportunities of perceived excellent service
- Understand what makes truly excellent customer service (internal and external) and review how your organisation is performing in specific areas
- Identify how your beliefs impact on your interactions with customers
- Discover the Customer Recovery Loop – avoiding the biggest mistake in customer service
- Understand the positive intention behind challenging behaviour from customers
- Use the LEAPS model to resolve issues for unhappy customers either face-to- face or over the phone
- Recognise the opportunity provided by complaints to your organisation
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainers
Kay Worth has been running personal development and parenting courses for over 25 years. She has 4 children, a degree in Psychology and many years experience of working in the voluntary sector. She is committed to promoting positive thinking, confidence building, great communication and positive parenting strategies, and loves to see the difference her courses make to relationships both at home and work.
Sarah has been freelancing for over 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator, and coach. Sarah is Belbin accredited, an NLP Practitioner and a TPMA and City and Guilds Assessor. She uses these skills to specialise in organisation transformation and team building. She is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.
Paul Gapper is a Masters qualified trainer with experience in interpersonal skills, work skills and management training. He has worked in the public, private and voluntary sectors for over fifteen years. Paul has a Distinction in the Institute of Personnel Development Training Certificate and the teacher-training certificate for Mindfulness-Based Approaches from the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.