- Identify your symptoms of stress
- Establish triggers of stress for you and your team
- Handling emotions – yours and others
- Mitigate stress escalating – notice the language you use around stress and recognise how to reframe it
- Discover what you already do to manage your stress
- Identify further coping mechanisms for stress and how to put them into practice immediately
- Practice a simple mindfulness exercise to create a breathing space in your day
- Understand how to manage team stress and support your staff to tackle the issues underlying it
- Identify coping strategies and support networks for you and your team
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
Our approach to programme delivery
Every programme is designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation, it will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Paul Gapper is a Masters qualified trainer with experience in interpersonal skills, work skills and management training. He has worked in the public, private and voluntary sectors for over fifteen years. Paul has a Distinction in the Institute of Personnel Development Training Certificate and the teacher-training certificate for Mindfulness-Based Approaches from the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.