Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Define what ‘Emotional Intelligence’ is
- Identify a self-limiting belief and step beyond it by separating it from what you do and how you behave
- Proactively choose how you feel about the things that happen to you
- Identify at least two key self-fulfilling beliefs
- Understand the key steps needed to maximise your happiness
- Benefits of mindfulness and focusing on the present moment
- Identify when a person’s body language is in congruence with their words
- Identify the physical signs associated with hot feelings
- Use language positively to recreate new possibilities
- Choose to move from a negative state to a positive state
- Understand the benefits of positive self regard and move towards a more confident you through unconditional self-acceptance
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainers
Maureen joined Happy as an Associate trainee trainer in November 2012 and within two years became a Senior Trainer. As well as being a trainer, she is also an ex-athlete and athletics coach - an interest that compliments her training skills, using activities to engage delegates keeping training interesting and fun. Maureen is also an NLP Certified coach.
Paul Gapper is a Masters qualified trainer with experience in interpersonal skills, work skills and management training. He has worked in the public, private and voluntary sectors for over fifteen years. Paul has a Distinction in the Institute of Personnel Development Training Certificate and the teacher-training certificate for Mindfulness-Based Approaches from the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.