Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
What You Will Learn
You will learn to develop more collaborative conversations at work, so that you get your ideas heard.
- How to create an environment where everybody is able to contribute to great ideas
- Two often-missed steps you should take before presenting your thoughts
- The dangers of “group-think” and how you can combat it
- Where diversity and disagreement fit in collaborative conversations
- How listening to others helps you to be heard
- A framework for sharing “difficult” messages so they are better understood
- An instant “Jedi mind trick” to build closer relationships.
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (hot buffet lunch 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Judy is an author, consultant, trainer and coach based in London, but mostly working over the internet. She helps people who work apart to work together, better, by improving their relationship-building communications. She is the co-author of a bestselling book about Clean Language, which is a precision inquiry toolkit that improves clarity in complex contexts.